1. Log in to your cPanel via “domain name/cpanel” or from your client account
2. Using the search bar on the right side, search for “Password & Security” then click
3. Input your old password and create your new password (you can click on the “Password Generator” tab to have one generated for you)
4. Click “Change your password now!”
5. A redirection message will be displayed at the top of the page and you will be redirected to the cPanel login page
6. You can now log into your cPanel using the new password
P.S. - If you do not remember your old password, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get it.