- Login to Blogger and update the information on your Settings | Basic tab
- Find the area for "Publishing," and click the link to add a custom domain.
- Then, click on "Switch to advanced settings."
- Enter in the URL for your custom domain (i.e. www.your-domain where your-domain refers to your domain excluding the www) in the text box provided, and click Save.
- State the generated CNAME records in a ticket and we will assist you with mapping it to your blogspot account
I will like to map my domain name to my blogspot account
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) have announced that all domains...Registering a .gov.ng domain name details
Registering your .gov.ng domain name requires you knowing the following: Only state...What is a domain name?
A domain name is a unique name that represents your product or service online. e.g example.com ....Registering a .edu.ng domain name details
Registering your .edu.ng domain name requires you knowing the following: The .edu.ng SLD is a...How can I redirect my domain name?
To learn how to redirect a site, follow the steps below; Change the nameservers of the new...