Features of the Cpanel (4)
Categories / Information Technology By Tofunmi May
A happy new week to you all, I hope the weekend was great.
Another feature of the Cpanel we will be talking about today is the METRICS module in the Cpanel. This module is not frequently used by many people but it does have a lot of use to our websites. Do enjoy;
This section helps you keep an eye on the performance of your website.
- Visitors: This interface displays the recent entries for the recent domain.
- Bandwidth: The bandwidth shows the monthly and overall bandwidth usage on the site.
- Awstats: This produces the visual visitors to your site.
- Webalizer: this program gives various charts and graphs of the visitors on the site.
- Metrics Editor: It selects the metrics program to run on each domain per time.
- Errors: as the name implies thus shows the recent errors of the site. It also helps you in finding missing files, broken links, and other problem.
- Raw Access: it displays the visitors to your website without the graphs, charts or graphics.
- Analog Stats: This metrics program give a summary of visitors to your website.
- Webalizer FTP: It shows the Webalizer for the FTP (File Transfer Protocol) to access your site.
- CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage: It allows you to view detailed information about problematic processes and database queries running on your account.
I hope we understand and learn something from the writeup. Kindly drop your comments, suggestions, observation, and contributions in the box below.
Have a nice week ahead.