Features of The Cpanel (1)
Categories / Uncategorized By HostNowNow
Hi everyone, we apologize for the long break. We are back and better with so much excitement and information to share, stay with me as we journey through. Many times, we check through the cpanel and we do not understand what some of the features entail. Say no more as today we will be looking at the file module in the cpanel.
The file modules allow you to backup, upload and manage files within the Cpanel without using the File Transfer Protocol. The file modules include:
- File Manager: Used to upload, create, delete, edit and manage files
- Images: It is used to view and resize images.
- Directory Privacy: It limits access to certain resources on the website.
- Disk Usage: it scans your disk and gives a graphical overview of the available space
- FTP Connections: It views current connections to your site via FTP.
- FTP Accounts: The interface manages the File Transfer Protocol (FTP) accounts.
- Backup: the interface allows you to download a zipped copy of your Cpanel account content.
- Backup Wizard: It gives a step-by-step guide to assist you in creating the backup.
- Gittm Version Control: It allows you to host Git repositories on your Cpanel account.
I hope you learnt something today? let’s keep our comments, contributions, and opinions rolling through the comments sections. Bye for now.